Ponder This

by Kristy Zabel

Boredom Leads Me to Blogging

A friend of mine has a blog site, where she posts pics of her daily outfits. ((http://aworkingmomscloset.blogspot.com)) It's a cool idea that I could probably get into doing easily. I love cute outfits! However, since I'm a teacher, and it's summertime, I'd have to post lots of "pajama day" pictures if I truly did it daily. :-D

I started out just looking at my friend's site, and then I was drawn to other style sites of which she is a fan. It's interesting to see the individual styles created from pieces that are available to everyone in stores around the country. A lot of people have some real guts to wear some of the things they come up with. I'm not that brave and adventurous most of the time, but I still like to think I look good in spite of my tendency to play it safe.

Questions:

1. Should I do the 'daily wear' postings?
2. What should the next topic on my blog be?


**********

Well, here I am, running out of things to say already... So much for this blog saving me from boredom.


1 comments:

I think you should start a style diary blog! Yay! And I tried to subscribe to yours but it says there's no feed source. Huh.